Sunday, November 29, 2009

The newest member of the Brent and Randee Robles posterity

Lucy Ann Hannant
Born November 24th at 12:03 pm
7 lbs. 6 oz. 20 inches



Great Grandma Anderson and Uncle Tyler visiting Lucy in the hospital


Cody and Jillian were able to come visit us for Thanksgiving and be around to meet Lucy. It was awesome to have some of my family around.


Proud Daddy with his baby girl.


Taking a nap


Having sweet dreams


Her first bath at home- not too happy about it


Jack giving Lucy loves





4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh I love these pics! Lucy is so precious! Jack looks so adorable holding her, his smile says how happy he is to be a big brother! I'm so happy for you guys and hope we will see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little "Lulu", how we love you! I hope her cuteness is staying healthy this cold season!!!! I love those pictures with Jack, what a sweet brother he can be. LOL I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, Emilee, you are one HOT Mama!!!! Wow, your baby girl is pretty cute too :)

    ReplyDelete