Hey everyone!! It is Emilee- I just had to give a shout out to let everyone know that I am finally done (so far) with updating my Etsy store and would love everyone to check check it out and spread the WORD about my business
Happy Little Heads. I started thinking about making crochet beanies a couple of months ago and starting up my own little business (something I have always wanted to do) and then I decided what the heck- I have nothing to loose- so here I am now-obsessed with crocheting and loving it!!
I have all my hats on Etsy at www.HappyLittleHeads.etsy.com
So go check it out!!!
Here are some of my Silly Little Monster Hats

WOW WOW WOW EMILY you are SOOOOOOtalented!!!!!!! Jana's going to LOVE you, she LOVES beanies and taylor's probably growing out of the last one she bought for her... Can't wait to check out your store!!!! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteCute Cute Cute!! You are so talented Emilee! Who are the cute little kids that modeled your hats?
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone!! The cute kids in the photos are in my ward.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE them!!! I posted your link on facebook. I am going to tell everyone about it. Christmas is coming up!! I am sure you will be getting some business!!
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing and have wonderful talent! Good luck with your business venture!
ReplyDelete